Monday, September 26, 2005

I have a Dream (or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Electricity)

To be released on Full Time Hobby next week, a Tim and Jeff Buckley tribute album called “Dream Brother.” Artist and track listing is as follows:

The Magic Numbers - Sing A Song For You
Micah P. Hinson - Yard Of Blonde Girls
Sufjan Stevens - She Is
King Creosote - Grace
The Earlies - I Must Have Been Blind
Bitmap - Dream Brother
Engineers - Song To The Siren
Adem - Mojo Pin
Tunng - No Man Can Find The War
Stephen Fretwell - Morning Theft
Kathryn Williams - Buzzin' Fly
Matthew Herbert & Dani Siciliano - Everybody Here Wants You
Clayhill - The River

We’ll see if the Engineers can touch the This Mortal Coil version of “Song to the Siren” (even though Liz and Robin say they hate it). I’m particularly looking forward to hearing The Earlies interpretation of “I Must Have Been Blind”. You can hear a clip of Sufjan’s contribution on the fan site All Good Naysayers : http://allgoodnaysayers.net/news/2005/09/06/dream-brother/

On an unrelated topic, I have been hit by lightning. Well, not me personally but my computer has had an electrical smack down. Just in case you think you are safe (I thought I was immune), I am providing a link for Dummies (i.e. people like me).

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-2270.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company, 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai
Awesome blog !! Thnq so much for this information and This is really helpful to me.