Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello Valentine


Swedish songstress Annika Norlin knows what it is to experience love and to watch it transform into something entirely different thus challenging that initial notion. Was it really “love” to begin with? How could something so special devolve into something so contemptible? In the end, she chooses self-worth over notion.
With that, a bittersweet Valentine’s song from Hello Saferide:
Valentine's Day [mp3]
“So I hope you are sorry and I wish you the worstAnd that’s all I had to say.I think we have fish sticks if you need dinnerThis year, on Valentine’s Day.
Got a feeling this is going to be Valentine’s year.Roses are red and violets are blue, sugar is sweet and I’m leaving you.”
Read more about Hello Saferide at these sites:

http://www.hellosaferide.com/

No comments: